Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

The New Year is here and I for one am looking forward to all that it may bring!

2013 was one of the best years of my life this far, everything I said that I was going to achieve I did and all be for September 2013. I travelled and had the time of my life! I enjoyed my hometown in a way that I hadn’t before, I got the job I wanted and I began my spiritual journey which continues to amaze me daily.  Not all of 2013 was peachy though, I had to confront some of the most important relationships in my life which meant a lot of tears, harsh words and real truths that needed to be told.
If there is anything that 2013 has taught me it’s to just be happy, be honest with yourself and others and above all be positive because negativity will get you nowhere fast. 
In the last 3 months of 2013 things started to change that have been stirring some unfamiliar and unwelcomed feelings, but I have come to accept that change is good and change is needed, it may throw me, have me in tears, cause mass anxiety, extreme happiness or sadness, but above all change will give me nothing short of life lessons, new experiences, growth and understanding.
I have a feeling that 2014 will be a year full of change and new challenges. This is daunting as I’ve acknowledged that I am about to step into an unfamiliar territory in so many more ways than one but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to it all!
For me 2014 will be the start of something new, something great and something fun. I will push myself beyond my comfort zone and live life a little more on the edge!


http://taytayhser.blogspot.com.au/
 
Happy New Year Love bugs! Thank you for supporting For The Love of Moi in 2013 and I hope that this new year brings you nothing short of love, happiness and success.

Love Sara (A little lady ready for change) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment