Monday 9 November 2015

Monday Motivation

As we get older life becomes more chaotic the more we start to discover who we are in this world. Some of us leave home travel the world looking for adventure and self-discovery while some are able to find all that they are and need right at home.

But as chaotic and as challenging as life can become one thing should always remain the same... Family.

Not everyone in this world is fortunate to be born into an amazing family but everyone has the freedom to create a family that they are proud to be part of.

If you look up the word family in the dictionary you will see a range of meanings referring to parents and their children, single parents as well as marriage. While all of these definitions are true I believe that friends can also become family and hold as much and sometimes even more value than the family that you were born into.



After moving away almost 6 months ago I value my family more than ever and I know how lucky I am to have them, and that includes my friends and their families who have become members of my family over the years.

This week take some time to love and appreciate your family for all their beauty and all their flaws too because let’s face it, no family is perfect but they are always there for us whenever we need them no matter where we may be in the world.

Have a great week lovers xxx


Love Sara. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sridhar,
      thank you so much for your comment, I really do appreciate at it and am so happy that you enjoy For The Love of Moi!

      Thank you for the well wishes and I will be sure to keep up with you.

      Love Sara. xxx

      Delete